Remote Desktop Support
Fast and Easy Remote Desktop Connection
Orlando Computer Systems provides instant, secure, and trouble-free connections between remote computers anywhere in the world. View and control your client's desktop in just seconds. We use the tool TeamViewer.
Robust Toolset for Effective IT Support
Our solution delivers a wide range of tools and features that allow you to handle the most complex support issues.
Privacy and Security Come Standard
We utilize the latest industry standards and infrastructure to ensure the highest level of security and privacy for our users.
Our services in Remote Desktop Support
- Taking note of start-up items
- Review of system, applications & security logs
- Check of hard drive for bad sectors
- Launch main applications and check for error
- Optimize start-up and shutdown
- Removing unnecessary items from startup
- Removing programs you no longer need
- Clean up registry and temporary files
- Configure for optimum performance
- Spyware, Malware & Adware Removal
- Remove rootkits and other malware
- Identity-Stealing Trojan Removal
- Removing unused desktop Items
- Clear Out Excess Temporary Files from Internet Surfing
- Creating often used shortcuts
- Organizing Favorites
- Running Disk Clean-up
- Defragging Hard Disk
- Install critical system updates
- Install Anti-Virus
- Install Anti-Malware
- Install Anti-Spyware
Schedule an Appointment
How to Use TeamViewer
TeamViewer is a software application used to connect to any computer or server around the world in just a few seconds. It's many features include remote control, desktop sharing and file transfer between computers.You can even access a computer running TeamViewer with a web browser!
- Browse to http://www.teamviewer.com.
- Click on "Download" button. There are many versions to download i.e. full installer, portable or zipped.
- Save the file to a desired location on your computer.
- After the file has finished downloading, open the file to execute setup.
- Choose Basic installation.
- Select Personal/Non-commercial for personal use OR choose commercial license if you own a license.
- check "Show Advance Settings" in case you want to change the install path.
- You may choose to enabled VPN options or add-in for Outlook from advanced settings. Click finish after selecting your options.
- You are now ready to start a desktop sharing session with a partner who has TeamViewer installed on his computer.
- Enter your partner's ID number in the box below and "Create Session".
- When prompted, enter the password provided from your session partner.
- You should now have full remote access to your partner's computer.